Are you interested in one of these parts?
Contact us 0413 371 788
- Cooling system
- Cooling pump
- Cooling Unit
- Thermostat and accessories
- Visco fan
- Door panel
- Heat and cooling
- Steering wheel
- Electronics interior
- Kitchen appliances
- Radio and multimedia
- Stationary cooler
- Parking heater
When it comes to the performance of truck axles, they play a crucial role. They form the foundation of the truck and ensure efficient operation of the vehicle. Whether you are looking for new, used, or refurbished truck axles, there are several brands to choose from, such as Volvo, Mercedes, Renault, DAF, Iveco, Scania, and MAN. In our range, you will find complete front axles or rear axles, as well as smaller parts such as a wheel hub or a stub axle.Read more
How do truck axles work?Truck axles bear the weight of the vehicle and distribute it to the wheels. They play an essential role in supporting the truck and enabling a smooth ride. Depending on the type of truck, various types of axles can be used, such as front axles, drive axles, and rear axles.
What are the functions of truck axles?Truck axles have various functions, including providing structural support to the vehicle, transferring driving force to the wheels, ensuring maneuverability and stability, and absorbing shocks and vibrations during driving.
How to recognize a defective truck axle?Recognizing a defective truck axle requires some knowledge and attention to the signals and symptoms that may indicate a problem. Here are some signs that may indicate a defective truck axle:
- Vibrations: If you feel vibrations while driving, especially at higher speeds, it may indicate an imbalance or a problem with the axle.
- Noises: Abnormal noises such as thumping, grinding, scraping, or squeaking coming from the axle may indicate worn or damaged parts.
- Poor steering response: If the truck does not respond well to steering movements or if you notice the truck pulling to one side, it may indicate problems with the axle or the steering system.
- Uneven tire wear: If the tires wear unevenly, for example, more on one side than the other, it may indicate a problem with alignment or the axle.
- Poor braking performance: If you notice that the brakes are not functioning properly, such as reduced braking power, poor responsiveness, or uneven braking, it may indicate problems with the brake system attached to the axle.
- Axle misalignment: Visual inspection can also be useful in recognizing a defective axle. If you see that the axle is tilted, bent, or shows signs of damage, these may indicate a problem.
New truck axlesIf you are looking for new truck axles, brands such as Volvo, Mercedes, Renault, DAF, Iveco, Scania, and MAN offer high-quality options. For those seeking a more budget-friendly option, we also provide cheaper alternative brands. New axles can offer reliability, durability, and optimal performance for your truck. Make sure to check the correct specifications and compatibility before purchasing a new axle.
Used and refurbished truck axlesIf you want a more cost-effective option, considering used or refurbished truck axles may be interesting. However, it is crucial to pay attention to the condition and quality of the used or refurbished axles. Brands such as Volvo, Mercedes, Renault, DAF, Iveco, Scania, and MAN offer used truck axles that can still deliver good performance if well-maintained.
Benefits of buying truck axles at BAS PartsAt BAS Parts, you can enjoy various benefits when purchasing truck axles. Firstly, we offer a wide range of new, used, and refurbished truck axles. This gives you ample choice and allows you to find axles that are suitable for your truck brand and model. Moreover, we have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of truck axles. Therefore, we can provide you with expert advice on which axles are most suitable for your specific truck. This way, you can be assured of a safe and reliable purchase of truck axles from us.
We like to inform you about our stock and special offers!
About BAS Parts
8.6 / 10 - 262 reviews